3000 A.D.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3000 A.D.

The year is 3000 A.D. and the humans are but one species of many in the universe. Create your own alien species and conquer or save the universe, the fate of the universe, is in your hands (which are probably dirty and unwashed but ok)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The BUG WAR

Go down 
+3
Sadisryth
Yeorl the Red
Loro Hasr'oo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loro Hasr'oo
Admin
Loro Hasr'oo

Planet Profile
Planet: Nolijeilios and Mejraduios
Species: Nolijeili
Solar System: Noli System

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:18 am

"DEAR FRIENDS, I AM HAPPY TO SAY, THAT THE INVASION OF COSTENIOS WILL COMMENCE TOMORROW! With the technology of the Sefoveko, we have developed all that we need for the invasion. at 1000 hour tomorrow, the invasion will commence!
(refer to my list to find out what I made)
Back to top Go down
https://3000ad.rpg-board.net
Yeorl the Red

Yeorl the Red

Planet Profile
Planet: Atlas, Jipetto Six and Del'Torus
Species: Remians
Solar System: Gaia System

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:53 am

Remian forces begin attempts to creat an LZ ahead of Allied forces.
Six thousand men will be flying down to the planet from Triton, the Flagship of Triton fleet the Titan Class Cruiser will be launching fifty thousand more men down to build a fort within the week.
While peppering of mass enemy forces will begin whilst Manticores begin their routined flights across the planet.
Amongst the fort a number of entertainment structures are being built to keep Moral high.
Titus Pullus had this to say about his strange tactic.
"An Army marches on its feet gentlemen, and nothing gets feet moving like entertainment. It all lies in "Bread and circuses"."
Back to top Go down
Sadisryth

Sadisryth

Planet Profile
Planet: Luma
Species: Necrohemilliae/Rebels of Luma (Humans)
Solar System: Centriole System

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:12 am

Rebels on Luma start construction on underwater base, hereafter named Theta base.
Rebels on Luma complete landing pad in a quarantined Horde free zone, opened for diplomatic purposes, tunnels lead to Charlie base that is located 14 kilometers away.

Assault from the Horde is quelled at Alpha base.
Back to top Go down
Killakastor

Killakastor

Planet Profile
Planet: Polaris, Pacifica, Scythia
Species: Polarians
Solar System: diSolia

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:22 am

Commander Maddendorf's transport approaches Nolijeilios with a single Het on board.

Commander Matternich arrives back home in Polaris and requests a Divizya to be sent to Lucraneon to aid against the Horde.

Ivan Strongeiner approves the request and places Korpus Necron, a special unit 10 thousand strong to fight the Horde in Centriole, under Matternich's command.

Korpus Necron gets ready to lift off as 10 TS 560s gather on the edge of the Moldavi belt.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Neobender

Planet Profile
Planet: Lucraneon
Species: The Hets/Sub-Hets/Venuses
Solar System: Centriole System

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:10 pm

Hets send 2 million Hets, 1 million sub-hets, and 2k Venuses to (Costenios?) to help against the bug forces.
Back to top Go down
Yeorl the Red

Yeorl the Red

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:29 pm

This just in Remian forces on Costenios, have engaged a foreign force, six thousand Legionaires battled with fifteen thousand bugs of unknown allegiance but they were all similar in variety, Titus Pullus comanded the men to pull a brave pincer manoeuver the bugs were completly eradicated with little or no losses to Remian forces.
One bug lived, Remian scientists are currently studying him.
Back to top Go down
Loro Hasr'oo
Admin
Loro Hasr'oo

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Metal Caste members start the construction of a giant mobile space station so Lightning Caste members can station themselves there during the war. The 101st and 117th Mobile Infantry Battalions are sent to a designated LZ on Costenios, after constant bombing of the LZ, the 101st and 117th are expected to mop up and set up a permanent fort. Metal caste members are present to help with the construction. The 109th Shock Trooper Division have been sent behind enemy lines at 1000 hour, new enemy positions have been profiled.

Here is one of the tooper's profile log:

setting up link.....complete
broadcasting......complete
START TRANSMISSION

A speck appears in the sky...five more...eleven more. They're pods, pods that contain troopers, the best of the best, Shock Troopers. Etavirp Hosb Van'oo clenches onto his safety handle clenching his teeth. He remembers what his Niatpac told him minutes earlier.
"If any of you apes got nauseated from taking the bus, this, is your worst nightmare."
Hosb Van'oo leaned over and threw up, we lifted his free hand and wiped his mouth. "Great, I just cleaned all of my equipment, dak*" He felt the gravity pull down on him as the pod landed onto the ground, trying to clear his head of the pain, Tnanetueil Naom Ves'oo's voice barked into everyone's COM system through their helmet speakers. "COME ON YOU APES, WANNA LIVE FOREVER?".

After his head was clear, he pressed the blue button, the nails popped out and Hosb kicked the door open. The sky was clear blue with Helios shining brightly in the sky, looking around, he saw dry plains. "HOSB, WHAT THE UMWEE* DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? NO DAYDREAMING, GET INTO FORMATION BETA!" Hosb unslung his SAR-H and fell into scouting formation. "Keep your eyes and ears open ladies, we don't have solid intel on these bugs, be aware". Hosb's head darted from left to right scanning the cliffs of the canyon. Pieces of rock fell down from the cliffs. "Um sir....." "I got this Hosb, keep your pants on. Yemwu, check those cliffs, Vanswe, you're on point, Hosb, you take the rear."

Hosb looked around for a couple seconds then suddenly, a loud shriek is sounded out followed by a trooper screaming. "We got bugs up top, take em out!" Hosb turned around and picked his target, months of training kicked in and Hosb pulled the trigger. A Guard* shrieked as needles penetrated it's natural armour and exploded causing green blood to splatter and stain the rocks below. Immediately, micro sized needles entered it's blood stream and cut up it's heart. He fired several more times and one Guard exploded with limbs flying everywhere followed with green blood after being hit with 8 needles. "Come on you rastholes, bring it, that all you got?!" "Sir, there's too many of them!" "Alright, fall back, back to the LZ, Bansq, call for evac!"

Even though Nolijeili spikes impaled and blew up Guards, they were too many in number. Hosb fired at one, then another. He turned around to see a Guard about to impale him, "I guess this is it, this is how it ends." Closing his eyes, he felt a warm sensation pass over him, "I'm in heaven" "GET UP HOSB, BACK ON YOUR FEET, I CAN'T SAVE YOUR RAST FOREVER!" Picking himself up, Hosb wiped his goggles free of the green blood that now covered his whole body. The Guards swarmed the platoon on mass, heavily outnumbered, the Shock Troopers didn't stand a chance. Guards tore Troopers in half with their powerful pincers and impaled Troopers with their lethal legs. It was complete hell.

The Shock Troopers were backed into a dead end, they were holding them off, but not for long. Many more troopers fell to the Guards, Hosb knew it was almost over but he would fire his gun before he died, he'd take some of the bastards with him. Fighting to the last man, the Shock Troopers were down to 7. "Hosb, it's been a pleasure to fight beside you.""The pleasure has been mine, see you on the other side." Hosb primed a primed a grenade and stuck it onto a satchel charge. 5 seconds, that's all the time he needed. Firing madly and yelling, Guards fell down at his feet, then finally, a Guard impaled his chest. 5 seconds was up and the world was engulfed in flame.

TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED
END TRANSMISSION

*dak=shit
*rast=ass
*umwee=the F word
*Guard=bug species
Spoiler:

Last edited by Loro Hasr'oo on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Admin

Planet Profile
Planet: Sefowaku
Species: Sefoveku
Solar System: Kyu'shutsujin

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:07 pm

The Sefoveko help the Nolijeili to build the station. They provide energy shielding.

In addition, several ships equipped with plasma weaponry head to the planet to bombard bugs when they surface.
Back to top Go down
MrDoctor

Planet Profile
Planet: Bolræs
Species: Boloræ
Solar System: Centriole

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:48 pm

The Boloræ send cargo ships towards the allied encampments on Costenios filled with CNRU (Compact Nutritional Restorative Units) and bars of HQSM (High Quality Synthetic Metals). The Boloræ military is not powerful enough to support in an offensive way, therefore supplies and aid will be their main priority.
Back to top Go down
Loro Hasr'oo
Admin
Loro Hasr'oo

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:24 am

YOU MUST READ THE WHOLE POST!

Loro Hasr'oo is grateful that the Bolorae is contributing to the war effort. He wishes that the Bolorae share their soundwave weaponry with them for something in return.

"The 109th Shock Trooper Division has suffered enormous casualties and I take full responsibility. I am deeply sorry for those who lost their families but I understand sorry is not enough. I will guarantee the complete destruction of these Insects with minimal casualties, which is why I have developed the Ant (drone). These Ants will be put into service tomorrow and will serve as reconnaissance so another 109th Shock Trooper Division will not happen again. We will now apprehend these Insects and wipe them out en masses, frontal assaults are now out of the question, no. Defensive measures are to be taken if these bugs are to be killed, there are just too many of them, you kill one, 2 replace them, you kill the two, 4 descend upon you, there is no way. Our reconnaissance show that there are more Bug variants and that we should study and apprehend them, their profiles have been attached to your folders gentlemen if you would kindly take a look. Aside from the Guard, we have an evolved form of the Guard who are bigger, stronger and more badrast. These Brutes as we call them are to be avoided at all costs if one wishes to live. They are able to take down at least 6 men before they are put down for good. The Beetle is a giant bug that is capable of shooting fire from it's forehead, due to it's size, it is also lethal. An evolved form of the Guard is known as the Shrieker, Shriekers can fly and behead enemies with ease, shoot these down first. The Brain Bug is an intelligent bug that sucks sentient beings brains and gain knowledge from such brains, it is important that we capture these bugs whenever we get the chance. The queen, oh boy, where do I start, AVOID THE QUEEN AT ALL COSTS, YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE AGAINST IT. The queen cannot I repeat cannot be exterminated unless extreme measures are taken, given the size and sheer power of the queen, you will die. If you see it, run. Thank you for your time gentlemen and have a pleasant evening, hope you don't have nightmares."

Spoiler:
(Brute)

Spoiler:
(human running from a Beetle)

Spoiler:
(A Shrieker)

Spoiler:
(A Brain Bug, see the needle like thing coming from it's mouth? It uses that to penetrate and suck your brains out, it's 10 feet tall)

Spoiler:
(see that? don't mess with the queen)
Back to top Go down
Yeorl the Red

Yeorl the Red

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:32 am

Remian forces on the planet recover from the hostile natives and get to work building Fort Mithras.
The fifty thousand remaining Remian Legionaires land and continue the construction of the two mile wide base, as the base nears completion the Auxillary start to come down to the surface.
No new attacks happen.
Back to top Go down
Loro Hasr'oo
Admin
Loro Hasr'oo

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 2:50 am

The 101st and 117th Mobile Infantry Battalions have set up their forts, the 79th, 62nd, 51st and 34th Mobile Infantry Battalions are sent to the forts Alpha and Bravo and are expected to set up forts Charlie, Delta, Echo and Foxtrot. Loro Hasr'oo will be inspecting the forts 2 hours after they are finished. Meanwhile, Metal Caste members have reported that they are already 25% done the space station and will finish in one week at most. All Lightning Caste members will be relocated there as soon as it's finished.

Air Caste members continue working on a prototype exoskeleton battlesuit and space fighter planes. Plasma weaponry and energy shielding is also being improved on.
Back to top Go down
MrDoctor

Planet Profile
Planet: Bolræs
Species: Boloræ
Solar System: Centriole

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:49 am

The Boloræ see that the Nolijeili 'Caste' is attempting to make a functioning exoskeleton. A group of scientists and 2 Gigæ subjects are sent to aid them in their research. The Boloræ also decline the idea of trading their sound technology used on the SenecR, since it is a very limited tech and would like to remain strictly Boloræn. They do, however, offer their corrosive enhancements.
Back to top Go down
Loro Hasr'oo
Admin
Loro Hasr'oo

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:35 am

A memorial for the the first expedition force sent to Costenios and the 109th Shock Troopers division has been erected on Nolijeilios so all the Nolijeili for generations to come will know who to thank for their future. Some bodies have not been recovered from the Costenios due to the Insect's habits of mutilation. Even though, parties continue to search for the lost body parts.
Back to top Go down
Killakastor

Killakastor

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:24 am

TRANSMISSION START
Code:
REQUESTING PERMISSION TO LAND ON MEJRADURIOS. KORPUS NECRON, TEN THOUSAND STRONG, FROM POLARIS, COMING TO AID AGAINST THOSE BUGGERS. GET 10 PORTS OPEN ASAP.
TRANSMISSION END

Last edited by Killakastor on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Admin

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:08 am

Captain Mushikira observed the valient 109th and 117th Mobile Infantry Battalions of the Nolijeilis. He bowed his head to them (An equivalent to a salute) and ordered
"Blow the shit out of the damned bugs who dared to show their ugly faces on the surface."
Plasma fell to the planet, and thousands of bugs were killed in the blast. Unfortunately, that was barely a dent in their population.
Back to top Go down
Yeorl the Red

Yeorl the Red

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Titus Pulus addresses Remian troops on the current situation.

"Men, as you may know and some of you experienced the other day we were attacked by a large number of bugs at unaware. Of course we defeated them with little damage to our own forces however, reinforcements are being sent, and I am more then pleased to say hot off the assembly line the new XL-12 Cyclops. So when you see one of these giants strolling around remember he's one of ours but keep your distance they've been equipped with Nuclear arms and are capable of throwing them large distances. They may be your friends but Nukes aren't."

Forty thousand more men and the one thousand five hundred prototype Cyclops units arive on the surface all most directly after the speech.

The BUG WAR 010
Back to top Go down
Loro Hasr'oo
Admin
Loro Hasr'oo

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Loro Hasr'oo has arrived at Costenios to inspect the forts. After several changes to enhance defensive capabilities, Loro Hasr'oo has deemed forts, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo and Foxtrot ready. Loro Hasr'oo has brought 50 Scarab exoskeleton battlesuits developed from the Bolorae models. So far, only officers have been able to try them out due to their limited quantity (see my list for more details on the Scarab). Field testing has commenced immediately.

Loro Hasr'oo has planned another attack on the bugs. This time, he wishes to cooperate with the Remians and Sefoveko for maximun effectiveness on the attack.

"Fellow commanders [Sefoveko and Remian], I have come up with an effective strategy based on a old Nolijeili tactic known as the "Patient Hunter". We must "exterminate" the bug, not fight it. We all know what the tradeoff is for one of these basic Guards, 3-1. But if we exterminate them, then minimal casualties will be taken. The Patient Hunter tactic require the hunter to carefully bait their prey into the killzone, but it has to be so careful that the prey does not recognize that it's being baited. I have developed from this tactic what I call, "Boxing In". First, we will use a bait, perhaps one of our Locusts or something that can move fast. The bait will lead the bugs to a U-shaped dead end where large forces will be stationed. The bait will then turn and join the forces and we will exterminate the bugs will all the power we have. This way, less people will die and more bugs will be killed. This strategy will be used for the meantime against basic bug forces such as Guards, Shriekers, Beetles and Brutes. I have yet to find out how to bait the Brain Bug and the Queen. The Queen will be hard to kill but we will find a way, I assure you. Have a good day gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
Yeorl the Red

Yeorl the Red

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:13 am

Titus Pullus had this to say.
"Fellow Commanders, you shall have the full Remian cooperation on this Outflanking Pincer manoeuver, we shall comit to it 25 thousand Legionaires while you lure the bugs into battle I suggest we find the enemy HQ and fire our remaining numbers aswell as my new Cyclops battle force into it and give em everything we've got if that doesn't stem the tide a bit, Jupiter knows what will.."
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Admin

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:26 am

Captain Mushikira reports that he is staying in space, ready to bomb any bugs which show up.

Meanwhile, 10000 prototype drones of all types and another 10000 soldiers arrive on transports.
Back to top Go down
Killakastor

Killakastor

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:45 am

OOC: Hassyroo, you haven't given me a single landing pad yet...
Back to top Go down
Loro Hasr'oo
Admin
Loro Hasr'oo

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Polarians, you are clear to land....recommend you land on the Iroquois....

Metal Caste members declare the "Iroquois" Station complete. All Lightning Caste members have been relocated to the Iroquois. Loro Hasr'oo wishes all allied forces to move to the Iroquois. Loro Hasr'oo has declared the planet 25% taken over. Meanwhile, Outpost India has been set up in the middle of Bug territory so Bugs will be lured towards it.
Back to top Go down
Killakastor

Killakastor

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:54 am

Commander Matternich strolls out of the lead TS-560 along with 10 thousand other troops, disembarking from the crafts.

"There's more coming in a day or so Loro Hasr'oo. You! Over there!"

"Herr! Oui Kommander?"

"Give me that map.... Half a kilometer to the East. Set up shop there! Name the outpost... er, Outpost Endsieg! Yes! Unpack your things! Get the barrack construction cores ready."

"..."

"OFF! MEIN YUNGE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?"

"Oui, Kommander, I'll get right to it!"
Back to top Go down
Yeorl the Red

Yeorl the Red

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Remian scouts find a downed Cyclops robot one of the one thousand five hundred sent to roam the surface and cleanse it of Insects.

"Fourteenth to base, we have recovered a Cyclops. Your not going to believe this, its completely destroyed! The head has been removed and the chest plate has been sliced through two feet deep with a large claw. Possibly the mandibles of one big ass bug. What do we do?"

"Fourtheenth this is base, read the registration number on the chest plate. Then we shall find out what happend to the Hulk."

"1543-A-7, sir should we recover it and bring it back for repairs?"

"No its okay their just a prototype not even Orinium plating."

Remian scientists would later study the video to discover a bug the size of a football field with mandibles the size of a Cyclops itself.
Back to top Go down
Loro Hasr'oo
Admin
Loro Hasr'oo

Planet Profile

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:28 am

Alpha Outpost has been evacuated and Loro Hasr'oo has brought an army with him to the outpost to commence Operation Team Deathmatch. The 102nd Mechanized Infantry has sent the "bait" to Outpost Alpha and will leave in their Locusts as soon as the trap has been set. Loro Hasr'oo is present in his Mk. V battlesuit. The 300th, 201st, 456th and 666th Mobile Infantry Battalions have dug in and are ready to exterminate bugs. Turrets have been set up, Hornets, Mantis, Dragonflies and Locusts are waiting at the perimeter of the killzone. "AS SOON AS I GIVE THE SIGNAL, SHOOT ANYTHING INSIDE THAT KILLZONE, EVERY BUG GOES IN, NONE COMES OUT. THAT'S AN ORDER!". Loro Hasr'oo encourages the others to also set up outposts so bugs will become attracted to them and then eliminate them in the same fashion.

"Once a diminishing of the Bugs has become noticeable, we'll go find some Brain Bugs as well as the Queen. But for now, these Bug bastards won't know what hit 'em."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The BUG WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BUG WAR   The BUG WAR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The BUG WAR
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
3000 A.D. :: Events :: Wars-
Jump to: