3000 A.D.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3000 A.D.

The year is 3000 A.D. and the humans are but one species of many in the universe. Create your own alien species and conquer or save the universe, the fate of the universe, is in your hands (which are probably dirty and unwashed but ok)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The topic for events management.

Go down 
5 posters

Whos idea shall we use?
Ippikiryu1
The topic for events management. I_vote_lcap0%The topic for events management. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ippikiryu2
The topic for events management. I_vote_lcap50%The topic for events management. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
KillaKastor
The topic for events management. I_vote_lcap0%The topic for events management. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
MrDoctor
The topic for events management. I_vote_lcap50%The topic for events management. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Sadisryth
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
MrDoctor

Planet Profile
Planet: Bolræs
Species: Boloræ
Solar System: Centriole

The topic for events management. Empty
PostSubject: The topic for events management.   The topic for events management. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Everyone will post how they think the events should be like. If you dont have any input, dont post. We will then have a vote.
Back to top Go down
Sadisryth

Sadisryth

Planet Profile
Planet: Luma
Species: Necrohemilliae/Rebels of Luma (Humans)
Solar System: Centriole System

PostSubject: The topic for events management.   The topic for events management. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:31 pm

All following replies should be Q and A for suggestions relevant to how we should assemble the Events section.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Neobender

Planet Profile
Planet: Lucraneon
Species: The Hets/Sub-Hets/Venuses

PostSubject: Re: The topic for events management.   The topic for events management. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:31 pm

First things first, this is not a vote, this is a suggestion thread which after THEN we will vote.
Back to top Go down
Sadisryth

Sadisryth

Planet Profile
Planet: Luma
Species: Necrohemilliae/Rebels of Luma (Humans)

PostSubject: Re: The topic for events management.   The topic for events management. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:46 pm

My suggestion is that we organize the events by planet, or by system, seeing that there
ever-growing planets and solar systems.

I think that the relations Idea is a bit vague because People could become mixed up about who's discussion that they are in.

And that if we did by planet= Events::Centriole System::Lucraneon

then anybody dealing with Lucraneon could just hop to it without the various input from warring planets 500 light years away.
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Admin

Planet Profile
Planet: Sefowaku
Species: Sefoveku
Solar System: Kyu'shutsujin

PostSubject: Re: The topic for events management.   The topic for events management. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Current ideas:

1 event forum, events all in one topic
Several specific event forums, topics for each event
Several specific event forums, topics to be reused by a group of people (Ex. a diplomacy topic for any talks between Noli and Sefo)
Event forums for specific locations (ie. Centriole, January 3010) in one topic
Event forums for specific locations in a different topic for each event
Back to top Go down
Killakastor

Killakastor

Planet Profile
Planet: Polaris, Pacifica, Scythia
Species: Polarians
Solar System: diSolia

PostSubject: Re: The topic for events management.   The topic for events management. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:55 am

Suggestion: e.g.
Here is the premise: Planet A wants to negotiate with Planet B, Planet A and B have negotiated before.
Planet A posts a reply in "events": "Planet A wishes to negotiate with Planet B"
Planet A then posts a new subject under 3000AD::events::3010, ignoring the previous subject posted concerning relations between Planets A and B : "Planet A's diplomatic ship lifts off towards Planet B" and so on
Back to top Go down
Ippikiryu
Admin

Planet Profile
Planet: Sefowaku
Species: Sefoveku
Solar System: Kyu'shutsujin

PostSubject: Re: The topic for events management.   The topic for events management. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:13 am

Okay I have another idea. Separate forums, but a main topic which is just "New topic created for the _____ and ____ to do _________ link is ________"
Back to top Go down
MrDoctor

Planet Profile
Planet: Bolræs
Species: Boloræ
Solar System: Centriole

PostSubject: Re: The topic for events management.   The topic for events management. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:26 am

I suggest that we simply have 2 event forums. Interplanetary: eg. Bob's transports have set out from Planeto to Planetino. Eg.2 During their flight, Bob's transports have received a worrying broad cast: blah blah blah. Eg.3 Bob wishes to trade/interact with John. Planetary: eg. The battlefield was bloodied as the war came to an end. eg.2 The diplomates arrive and start negotiations. eg.3 Planeto's industrial advancements have been completed and much more can be achieved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The topic for events management.   The topic for events management. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The topic for events management.
Page 1 of 1