3000 A.D.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3000 A.D.

The year is 3000 A.D. and the humans are but one species of many in the universe. Create your own alien species and conquer or save the universe, the fate of the universe, is in your hands (which are probably dirty and unwashed but ok)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

January 3010

Go down 
+5
Sadisryth
MrDoctor
Killakastor
Loro Hasr'oo
Neobender
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadisryth

Sadisryth

Planet Profile
Planet: Luma
Species: Necrohemilliae/Rebels of Luma (Humans)
Solar System: Centriole System

January 3010 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:20 am

"Apparently" Kaleb said "This technology was here before we landed on this place 500 years ago, we've found out a few things though, one is that whoever made this stuff, hates those bugs on the surface as much as we did, two is that, well, these people were around probably longer than you were."

He then led them towards a large, human, computer and pulled up files on the Necrohemilliae.
"We know a lot about them, as you may see." Kaleb announced too the group. "Take a look"
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Neobender

Planet Profile
Planet: Lucraneon
Species: The Hets/Sub-Hets/Venuses

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:24 am

The Hets look into the computer they see before them. "We'll need this memory to access on our computers. Is there any way to get this information down or copy the files over?"

Back on Gelade, the Het sees before him a giant flying beetle inside the Dome surrounded by other Beetles with javelins. The Flying beetle looks as if to say "Defeat me!" The Het talks into his radio. "This is base camp at Gelade to lucraneon, we need an army to bring at Gelade. Bring approximately one hundred thousand. They look tough."
The flying beetle looks like this:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sadisryth

Sadisryth

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:30 am

Kaleb hands a miniature holodisc to the Het, it was a primative but easy way to store information, " I hope you have backwards compatability over there." Kaleb said calmly.

A red light flashed from the main chamber as a dozen humans in full body armor ran into the chamber securing the area, Kaleb pulled up his assault rifle and crouched down aiming at the doorway. A voice came over the intercom.
"There has been a breach in security checkpoints one and two, be on full alert."
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Neobender

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:37 am

The Hets do not look worried, and as the Het commander takes the disc he puts it inside himself. "Which way?"

The Hets arrive from Lucraneon to Gelade, and are locating the location of the Het who requested backup.
Back to top Go down
Killakastor

Killakastor

Planet Profile
Planet: Polaris, Pacifica, Scythia
Species: Polarians
Solar System: diSolia

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:42 am

Matternich doesn't understand, and in a vain attempt to communicate croaks a few Polarian sentances from his bearded mouth. "Do you speak Polarian? Perhaps we can teach each other our languages when I come back with more men and materials for an embassy."
Back to top Go down
Sadisryth

Sadisryth

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:44 am

Kaleb takes them through a series of passages, passing worried looking humans, then they came to a small Inner atmosphere flying vehicle, large enough for all of them.

Kaleb got into the pilot's seat, "Get in!" he yelled over the roar of the engines, "Do you have a ship nearby that we could get to?"

In the meantime, the horde that broke into the main room was in a heated battle with the security.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Neobender

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:52 am

@Lucraneon: The Het commander sees there is no point communicating i sign language, and he has no choice but to make a surprise attack onto the brain in order to communicate. "Plase forgive me" he says in English, and nods at the Venuses. very quickly, 5 Venuses surround Matternich, and the Het crawls inside the brain. "This will only take 1 minute..."
@Luma: The Hets crawl in (most of them are still back in the ships), and speak "Yes, bring the pod over to our flock over there. We can go back to Lucraneon for further analyses.
@Gelade: The Hets attack the flying bugs, however they realize it's just a reanimated bug skin. The real flying bug attacks them by shooting poison darts, while the Javelin beetles attack the Venuses. The Venuses spit toxic at them, however they seem immune, which is fllowed immediately with a flamethrower. The bugs caught in this technique are all dead.
Back to top Go down
Sadisryth

Sadisryth

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:59 am

Kaleb brings the ship into the direction of the 'flock'

The security forces in the base are being overrun by the massive assault of Necrohemilliae.

Enemy Horde ships come from the ground to intercept Kaleb's pod.
Back to top Go down
demon_child12345

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:01 am

Loro Hasr'oo wrote:
demon_child12345 wrote:
Arignian high commander Veshal has met with the Remian Emporer for the third time and they have finally come to an agreement concerning their alliance. The Arignians have also agreed to help the Remians in their assault on Polaris, and are contributing men to help take down the Vontairian empire.

*Woah Woah Woah Woah, ok, first, I must approve of your race, you must have your planets approved of AND you must make a species list in the encyclopedia before you are able to put anything here.*
(sorry for the interruption)

Then can you plz do so, so tht i can acctually do something? ill put them in the encyclopedia
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Neobender

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:03 am

The Hets in the ships notice other ships going to the pod, and rush in to help. They try to get into close contact with their blades. "They are no match for our ships"
Back to top Go down
Killakastor

Killakastor

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:14 am

Matternich feels strange, and tells his men not to worry and to stand back and stay calm.
He starts to make strange sounds. "blurb blurb blurb bluahh blur,g"
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Neobender

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:18 am

The Het crawls out, now knowing Polarian. "I am sorry for making that strange attack on you. It was the quickest way to learn the language. Let us talk. What are you here for?"
Back to top Go down
Sadisryth

Sadisryth

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:21 am

The Horde ships plot crash courses for the enemy fighters.

Kaleb's pod veers away from the action towards the Het's fleet

A large explosion comes from where Kaleb's Pod came from.

All signals from Rebel base Delta have been terminated.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Neobender

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:25 am

"what has happened?" asked the Het. Your people..." "are we going back now?" asks another Het.

At Gelade, the poison needles strike a bunch of Hets, but they resist the poison (they've had poison training) and start crawling into unoccupied Venuses and are shot onto the Flying insect, biting into it. A large forme sent up inflicts it's everlasting pain poison.
Back to top Go down
Sadisryth

Sadisryth

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:30 am

"Don't worry" Kaleb said with a tear in the corner of his eye " We have more outposts, we can rebuild, but right now I have to get this information back to your superiors." He took the ship in the direction of the Het ships.

One of the Horde ships collides with a Het fighter and absorbs it into itself, tearing it almost apart.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Neobender

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:34 am

Velocers swoop around enemy ships, and some Velocers take out a minigun and start firing at the enemy. "We won't make it back to Lucraneon at out speed. I'll call a Velocer over here and we can return to our home planet as quick as a flash"

Meanwhile at Gelade, the flying insect falls, it can no longer fly with the poison in effect. When it falls, it cracks open a hole onto the thinnest part of the ice on the whole planet. Inside, there are tunnels. The Hets decide to investigate. The Venuses must return, they can not stand the cold for too long.
Back to top Go down
Sadisryth

Sadisryth

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:42 am

Kaleb's pod was stuck by a Horde's dispersal pod from one of the ships and started a high speed descent towards the ocean, with Horde-Forms climbing into the breached fuselage.

"Get to the escape pods!!" Kaleb yelled as the vehicle was going down.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Neobender

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:45 am

"Alright then" they enter the escape pod. (an escape pod within an escape pod?)

As the Hets explore the tunnels, one finds the spot directly underneath the ice dragon, and what they see is incredible.
Back to top Go down
Sadisryth

Sadisryth

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:55 am

Kaleb jettisons the escape pods from the LATV (Low-altitude-transport-vehicle)
and they fly towards a cliff, crash landing and knocking the human out and shattering the pod.

Two of the Horde ships fly high up from the planet intercepting signals from the Hets and heading towards the coordinates of their home planet.
Back to top Go down
Neobender
Admin
Neobender

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:03 am

"We have no choice but to carry him" "Right". The Hets encase Kaleb inside them, and move out. The Hets send a signal to have a Velocer pick them up.

The Velocers start to retreat with the pod out of sight. They return to Lucraneon.

(stay tuned next time to find out what they find on Gelade)
Back to top Go down
Sadisryth

Sadisryth

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:11 am

The horde ships fly out into space, lazily making they're way to Lucraneon, it will probably take these ships 4 days to make it there without access to proper interplanetary travelling systems.

Rebel outposts Charlie and Alpha discuss the destruction of Delta base, the information hub of the whole rebellion, finally deciding to send full situation reports out to all solar systems considered neutral, or ally.
Back to top Go down
Killakastor

Killakastor

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:17 am

Neobender wrote:
The Het crawls out, now knowing Polarian. "I am sorry for making that strange attack on you. It was the quickest way to learn the language. Let us talk. What are you here for?"
Matternich is dazed, but alive and well. "I'm fine. I wanted to negotiate a treaty and perhaps establish an embassy when we come back to your planet with more men and materials the next time around." Matternich then reflects on what just happened. "I heard that my fellow commander has met a species called the Nolijeili. We have trouble communicating, and I'm wondering if you may allow us to borrow one of your own so that the Nolijeili understand what we're tying to say. For now we have to use awkward hand gestures, although seemingly amusing, is quite frustrating for both parties on either side of the language barrier."
Back to top Go down
Loro Hasr'oo
Admin
Loro Hasr'oo

Planet Profile
Planet: Nolijeilios and Mejraduios
Species: Nolijeili
Solar System: Noli System

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:04 pm

In the Sacred Water Chamber, Oracle Humble Hesla Ban'vlar, speaker of the Truth starts to speak once more to the Hets, Venus and Remian ambassadors.

"So my great friends, will you accept my offer? You can deny if you'd like for I'm afraid I do not have much to give in return for your technologies and you are also helping us with our war effort. I hear that these "Bolorae" are also coming to Nolijeilios, maybe if you can stay here make up your mind and wait for the Bolorae ambassadors before you leave it would be great. It is an honor to have the Sacred Water Chamber serve as a meeting place for many of the species all over the galaxy, the Nolijeili are blessed by your presence."

Oracle Humble Hesla Ban'vlar, speaker of the Truth relaxes himself while he waits for the Hets, Venus and Remian ambassadors to make up their mind. Meanwhile, water caste members and Exalted Frog Guards await the arrival of the Bolorae.
Back to top Go down
https://3000ad.rpg-board.net
Loro Hasr'oo
Admin
Loro Hasr'oo

Planet Profile
Planet: Nolijeilios and Mejraduios
Species: Nolijeili
Solar System: Noli System

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Loro Hasr'oo sends message to Nolijeilios Air caste military branch members indicating that current heavy support and artillery is too ineffective on the battlefield due to it's limited mobility. He wishes the scientists to create something similar to current dropships (IPC and FACT) due to their high mobility.
"Something that can fly, can move around the battlefield without getting hit too much, and kick rast* at the same time."

The Air caste military scientists respond to kind and commence the creation of "flying tanks" to aid the Lightning caste's effort. Lead Scientist of the Air caste military branch Gewher Undist'vlar indicates that if the new allies share some of their technology, the first prototype may be created in a mere weeks, if not, than months shall be wasted trying to find technology before a prototype is made.

A live conference meeting between Lightning Caste Commanders is shown to all Nolijeili around the system:
"I realize that many of you do not agree of my decision to change the old Nolijeili ways. But I believe that the Age of Change has commenced and Age of Doubt has ended. Look at our allies, do you honestly believe that we stand a chance against them if we were to go to war? No, I do not think so. It may be heresy to say this but, we will get screwed up the rasts* if we were to do battle with them. I believe, that a mobile army will be able to respond to threats much more efficiently and work much more effectively on the battlefield. My fellow Commanders, if we do not change and adapt to our current situation, we will die even if work together."

"This is heresy!"

"Is it?! Tell me Commander Rhas Gandu'oo, you have seen the might of our allies, do you honestly believe that we can fight and prevail against them in our current position? As I said before, I didn't think so. I ask of you to sit back down and hopefully approve of my decision as Lareneg of the Lightning Caste. Commanders, it is time to cast your votes (Lightning Caste Commanders submit their votes)......It is decided then. THE AGE OF CHANGE HAS COMMENCED!"
Back to top Go down
https://3000ad.rpg-board.net
Neobender
Admin
Neobender

Planet Profile

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:34 am

Sadisryth wrote:
The horde ships fly out into space, lazily making they're way to Lucraneon, it will probably take these ships 4 days to make it there without access to proper interplanetary travelling systems.

Rebel outposts Charlie and Alpha discuss the destruction of Delta base, the information hub of the whole rebellion, finally deciding to send full situation reports out to all solar systems considered neutral, or ally.
Het commander Myname receives word of the enemy ships, and decides to aim their turrets at the ships that are arriving soon.

Het commander Anonym agrees to Matternich. "Our ambassadors are currently at the Nolijeili planet. I shall go with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January 3010   January 3010 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January 3010
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next